Monday, June 11, 2012

Well, the weekend was full but it was great. (other than my honey leaving me for a business trip) :( BOOO

We are only about 4 days away from the day we have been waiting for---results day!! I do have to confess...I broke the rules...I took a pregnancy test. I know, I know, I shouldn't have but I just wanted to see if I could get a positive result before my hubby left and I just couldnt take it anymore! Either way, it came back negative (BOO) but I guess you can't judge it by that anyways considering it was 6 days early. I'm still keeping positive as there is really no reason that it shouldn't have worked first time around, but with all these hormones running through my body it doesn't even feel like my period is around the corner let alone a positive pregnancy test.

Ughhh....guess that's why they say that "patience is a virtue."  Guess I need to dig deep for that virtue :)

Here are some pics from the weekend :)


 My mamas lookin goood :)
                3 of my 4 sisters
       The dresses were gorgeous!!




Chris's Graduation







I can't BELIEVE how grown up they are!! *tear








Countdown Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment