Friday, June 8, 2012

Well, we are HALFWAY there!  Only 7 days to go to find out if this procedure worked and I'm sure it's gonna drag on!

The hot flashes are IN-SANE on this progesterone and I'm trying to get used to it but GEEEZ....I am literally sweating through my clothes like I am a menopausal woman. The only other real side effect is my sleepiness.  I am literally laying down or asleep in bed by 9-9:30 when I used to not even want to go upstairs until 10pm or after. I guess I can't complain cause I do feel somewhat refreshed in the morning....that is until 10:30 when I start yawning again.

The other day I ran/walked 4 miles!! Yes, I know there are some of you out there going, "Oh, 4 miles...I do that everyday and can do it on my hands and enjoy it and blah blah blah" Well hush, cause I am that person that doesn't run unless I am being chased and it was actually somewhat enjoyable.  Maybe I can get used to it. (Dont hold me to that though cause my lungs still feel as though they are going to explode at multiple times during those miles.)

I also want to touch on the "no alcohol" rule which at the beginning wasn't so bad but now at "happy hours" and being around people that I would have normally been drinking with, it is almost torture. (Not to mention that being sober around people that are intoxicated could be a test of how patient you actually are)  For the first time ever I actually feel bad for my sister who has been pregnant twice and surrounded by FUN :) drinkers like myself and my mother. LOL Sorry Christy :)

Well at least it's FRIDAY and I can enjoy a weekend off of work and a weekend FULL of stuff to do. There goes the relaxing part. Oh well, at least it's fun stuff.  First off, Mike's family comes into town tonight around 8pm so that means I will most likely be sleeping on the couch before the hour is up after we get there....(damn hormones) and then on Saturday we are filled to the brim. First stop, DC for nephews Graduation lunch and then off to my moms to see my twin sisters go off to prom...and then last but not least off to a pool party held by my co-worker which will include alcohol I can't have and BRISKET. I mean, I might eat the whole thing just thinking about it, its so good.  Thank goodness I don't know how to make it myself like that or else I would eat so much I would turn into a brisket. I'm sure there will be lots of pics to come on Monday :)

HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!!


No comments:

Post a Comment