Thursday, June 14, 2012

I just want to put it out there that my dreams the last couple of nights have been TORTURE.  I can actually see the positive results on the pregnancy tests and can feel the excitement, only to wake up to...."Oh ya, that actually didn't happen"  Ugh. Damn this waiting and hormone driven craziness. Maybe it's a good sign right? Right. I'll stick with that.  I am hoping the next 21 hours go by somewhat quickly so this wondering can end.  ...although I would wait for eternity to hear the words that I want.

And guess what else happened today?????  My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! He was 9.5 lbs! Big boy, he's gonna be a football player :) Or anything else he would ever want to be I'm sure with those genes :)

Mr Benjamin Michael
6/14/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment