Thursday, June 21, 2012

I think I am ready for this time. At least I think I am. I just want to do it differently. I feel like I wasn't even myself last round and I dont want that. I want to live my life like normal, not think that gas pains are an automatic pregnancy and not have every single person I know aware that I am going through every stage and step at every point in time. It's too much pressure.

I Want to cherish every single second I have with my husband instead of putting both of us under so much stress that it doesn't seem right. Because at the end of the day, a baby is a gift and a precious joy but without my husband and our journey through life forever and friendship, it wouldn't be what I wanted anyways. I want a FAMILY. A strong one at that. So I am making a change and it is starting today. I'm going to be ME again...not a hormonal, crazy, I "must have a baby to be happy" girl. Cause I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely not alone girl! I swear it is the hormones because one day I wake up and everything seems normal and then I start poppin those pills and I feel like a crazy person. (today is one of those crazy person days)

    Are you moving on to another IUI this next cycle or taking a break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were going to take a break but then when I started to think about it, last cycle was our first and i figured with my body already recognizing the hormones and stuff, I might as well go ahead and give it another try. If it by chance doesn't work this time around then we will take a breather. :)

    ReplyDelete