Monday, June 4, 2012

So here we go on day 3 of the dreaded 2 week wait. I am doing good so far...just trying not to think about it too much and drive myself CRAZY.  The progesterone I am on for the next two weeks has been ok, just causing a little sleepiness and hot flashes like you wouldn't believe.  Last night I actually woke up and had to get up to change my clothes I was sweating so badly through them.

I am also trying to get used to this "non drinking" lifestyle but to be honest I thought that it would be A LOT harder than it actually is.  Maybe its because I have a purpose for not drinking and not "just cause" but either way, I have already lost some bloating and belly fat and that is good :) Mike and I have started walking to and from the coffee shop about a mile and a half from our house on Saturdays and Sundays so that is a good start to getting in shape as well as I am going to start doing my Jillian tapes again at least once or twice a week.  Hey, while I wait for the news might as well make my downtime useful as well as keep my mind off of it.

Only 11 more days to go......Geeeeez

No comments:

Post a Comment